Cellulose Fiber Market Overview:
Global Cellulose Fiber Market Information-by Type (Natural & Synthetic), by Application (Apparels, Domestic textile, Industrial textile and others), and by Region – Forecast to 2023
The market of cellulose fiber by type is segmented into natural and synthetic. Natural accounted for the largest market share of 54% in 2016, and is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Synthetic was the second-largest market in 2016, with the market share of 46% in 2016.
Globally, the market for Cellulose Fiber has been increasing tremendously, specifically in Asia pacific, owing to rise in the populations in this region resulting to increasing in demand for Textile industry. Additionally, cellulose fibre industry growth typically follows the growth of these key end markets.
The demand from textile industry for cellulose fibre is increasing day by day from developing economies such as china and India. India is world’s second largest producer of textiles specially in cotton and cellulose fibre, abundant availability of raw materials such as cotton, jute, silk, skilled workforce have made a country sourcing hub.
In-addition, According to, Government of India, ministry of agriculture has mentioned there is tremendous demand for bamboo in national and international markets. Therefore government is taking necessary steps in to fill –up the gap between supply and demand in this sector.
Major key-companies of this report :
Some of the prominent players in Cellulose Fiber Market includes Lenzing AG, Grasim Industries Limited, Sateri Holdings Limited,Kelheim Fibres, Tangshan Sanyou Xingda Chemical Fiber Co., Ltd, International paper, and Eastman Chemical Company.
Click to get Sample Research Report Here @
- Manufacturers and distributors of Cellulose Fiber.
- Suppliers and traders of Cellulose Fiber.
- Government, associations and industrial bodies.
- Investors and Trade experts.
- Consulting in chemical experts.
- The Global cellulose fiber market is expected to reach USD 37,284 Million by 2023
- Regionally, Asia-pacific has the largest market of USD 13,553 Million by 2023
- In Asia- pacific, China accounted for the largest market share of 45 % in 2015, with a market value of USD 4,250 million and is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 5.98% during the forecast period. Japan was the second-largest market in 2015, valued at USD 1,785 million in 2015; it is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.15%.
- Apparels market accounted for the largest market share registering CAGR of 5.73% during the forecasted period
- On basis of type segment, Natural holds the market share of 54% in 2016
For more information on this report, please visit:
The report covers brief analysis of geographical region includes –
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Asia
- Latin America
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312
Email: [email protected]