Extremities, or external articulated organs, execute several locomotive functions in a human body. A human body comprises four extremities, which include two lower limbs and two upper limbs. Extremities reconstruction refers to restoration of limbs & its functions in patients, who have suffered from limb removal owing to trauma or cancer. Extremities reconstruction is further divided into lower extremity and upper extremity.
Request For Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=252
The field of extremity surgery and implants has been witnessing a number of technological innovations, such as reverse shoulder implant, stemless shoulder implant, mobile bearing ankles, and advent of new & safer implant materials. Advancements in replacement of ankle joint have provided surgeons with more options in treatment of ankle arthritis.
Fact.MR’s recent study anticipates the global extremities reconstruction market to register a significant growth over the forecast period 2017 to 2022. Revenues from the global market for extremities reconstruction are expected to exceed US$ 2,000 Mn by 2022-end.
5 Key Estimations on Future of Global Extremities Reconstruction Market
1. In terms of revenues, Europe is expected to dominate the global extremities reconstruction market in 2017. However, by the end of forecast period, the market in North America will outgrow the market in Europe. The market in North America is projected to expand at 6.4% CAGR through 2022.
2. Accounting for nearly two-third revenue share of the market, shoulder reconstruction is expected to remain the most lucrative extremity reconstruction in the market, followed by elbow reconstruction.
3. Hospitals are estimated to remain the largest end-users in the global extremities reconstruction market, with sales poised to reach nearly US$ 1,300 Mn by 2022-end. ASCs will account for the lowest revenue share of the market during the forecast period.
4. Although metallic biomaterial will remain sought-after among surgeons and patients in the market, sales of ceramic biomaterials are expected to register a relatively higher CAGR through 2022.
5. Key market players profiled in Fact.MR’s report include Stryker Corporation, Wright Medical Group N.V., Orthofix International N.V., Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., Smith & Nephew Plc, Medtronic Plc, Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation, Depuy Synthes, Inc., CONMED Corporation, Arthrex, Inc., and Acumed, LLC.
North America to be Fastest Expanding Market for Extremities Reconstruction
North America is projected to be the fastest expanding market for extremities reconstruction, with sales poised to exceed US$ 600 Mn in revenues by 2022-end. The market in Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to create an absolute $ opportunity of nearly US$ 110 Mn between 2017 and 2022.
Among types of extremities reconstruction, elbow reconstruction will remain more lucrative than hand & wrist reconstruction, but less lucrative than shoulder reconstruction during 2017 to 2022. Ankle reconstruction will account for the lowest revenues in the market.
Based on end-users, orthopedic clinics are expected to exhibit a relatively higher CAGR in the global extremities reconstruction market through 2022. Revenues from extremities reconstruction surgeries in orthopedic clinics are expected to reach approximately US$ 600 Mn by 2022-end.
Browse Full Report with TOC @ https://www.factmr.com/report/252/extremities-reconstruction-market
Fact.MR’s report has listed key players in the global extremities reconstruction market, which include Acumed, LLC, Arthrex, Inc., CONMED Corporation, Depuy Synthes, Inc., Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation, Medtronic Plc, Smith & Nephew Plc, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., Orthofix International N.V., Wright Medical Group N.V., and Stryker Corporation.
Check Discount @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=D&rep_id=252
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that’s why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.