HP has come up with world’s first production-ready 3D printers. It is considered as a big step in reinventing the printing level. Through this, HP has offered its customers an extraordinary ability to transform part properties and bring in the mass level customizations from printing to 3D printing now. It is a major step by HP in the world of printing with first commercial 3D printers that are based on the open platform. For all doubts and queries, don’t forget to call at the HP Printer Customer Support Number.
The new HP Jet Fusion 3D printing solution delivers:
- Top quality physical parts which are ten times faster and at a reduced cost as compared to other 3D printing options.
- Simplified workflow
- Reduced cost of radical prototyping
- Final parts manufactured and delivered with breakthrough economics.
- Platform for open materials and software innovation
- Reduced barriers to adoption
- Enables new applications across industries.
- A combination of speed, cost, and quality never experienced before.
HP has presented two new 3D printers that are specially designed for prototyping and production.
- The HP Jet Fusion 3D 3200 printer: it is perfect for prototyping and offers improved productivity. It has the capacity to increase the usage and that too at a lower cost per part.
- The HP Jet Fusion 3D 4200 printer: it is suitable for prototyping as well as for short-run manufacturing demands. It is efficient in providing high productivity and meets the same day requirements and which costs much lower.
HP has also worked together with software partners such as Autodesk, Materialise and Siemens so that deeper integration of 3D printing can be enabled into the manufacturing process. Through this collaboration, the manufacturing software solution providers will be benefitted. HP is a member of the industry that developed a 3D printing file format and the HP Jet Fusion 3D printer is the first of its type and also completely meet the industry standard.
It has also obtained the participation and support of top manufacturers, co-development partners and strategic partners which includes Nike, BMW, Autodesk, Johnson & Johnson etc.
‘Nike’ has revealed that they have employed 3D printing for a very long time which has helped them to create and innovate in the line of footwear. They have partnered with HP to increase the existing capabilities as well as look at new ways to improve the manufacturing process and produce quality products which will help the athletes to use their full potential.
The entry of 3D printing in the market by HP has made it more powerful as a brand and this technology will push the market forward. It depends on the manufacturers that how do they make their inventions better than the others to provide the best to their customers. 3D printing will bring new customers to the brand as well as will maintain the already existing share in the market.
We are providing complete support to the HP customers at HP Customer Service Phone Number.