Press Release submission guidelines ensure your Press Release approval and inclusion in our website. These guidelines are essential to maintain the degree of professionalism we promise our authors, readers and publishers. Your approved Press Release will be included in our web directory / partner site and may or may not be distributed to other publishers.
While PressReleasePost.com understands, supports, and encourages PR circulation, We have established few basic industry standard guidelines for authors to practice in an effort to offer Press Releases to publishers and readers, which are well written and informative.
Please study all of the following PR submission guidelines carefully and completely. Understanding and adhering to the Press Release submission guidelines will insure the acceptance and listing of your Press Release in PressReleasePost.com.
Press Release Submission guidelines at PressReleasePost.com:
- Authors submitting Press Releases for approval to be added to this site will not be compensated in any way, for the writing or submitting of any PR / Article.
- All authors will reserve and retain all copyright to their PR / Articles.
- Authors are allowed to submit an Article / PR to one category.
- All PR / Articles are submitted by you should be Written /Authored by you or your company.
- We are looking for quality contents that are informational and well thought out.
- PR / Articles / Guest Post with grammatical or spelling errors will be rejected.
- PR / Articles / Guest Post submission doesn’t mean it will be automatically accepted and listed in our website. PressReleasePost.com has the sole authority to accept or reject any contents.
- Press Release Title: Maximum up to 20 Words.
- Press Release Body: Minimum 300 words and maximum 3000 words will be accepted at PressReleasePost.com. Your Press Releases body must deliver what is promised in the PR title.
- Featured Image / Thumbnails: You are allowed to upload one Featured Image / Thumbnail / Cover image.
- Category: We allow only one category for each Press Release / Article / Guest Post.
- Tags / Keywords: Adding Tags / keywords to your PR help us to bring more traffic to your content. Make sure that your keywords are separated with comma and are related to your content. Basic Users are allowed to choose up to 3 Tags.
- Links: With our Free / Basic Account, you are allowed to add only one link in your Press Release / Article / Guest Post’s body. Thus you’ll get one do-follow backlink.