TutorialsWeb.com, a leading articles website, has been updated to be a fully compliant responsive website. The website is now compatible for use with various types of devices, including Android phones, iphones, ipads, labtops, and desktops.
As the use of mobile phones and other mobile devices has increased significantly, it has become imperative to make all websites to be fully responsive so that a user would be able to view or interact with ease.
The website features the following:
1. Certification Notes: Study notes has been added for Cisco, CompTIA, and other certification exams.
2. Top navigation with a drop down menu. The top menu is divided into 6 major categories. These include Certification Notes, Electronic Assembly, Satellite Communications, Computer Networking, RF Test and Measurement, and Software. Users will be able to browse through different categories and view the tutorials available.
3. Tools menu: Free tools include Satellite Link Budget Calculator, Satellite Look Angle Calculator, and RF tools and calculators.
3. Featured articles: New featured articles have been added A+ Essentials Notes, CCNA Study Notes, and others. The notes cover most of the exam objectives for respective certification exam. For those intending to appear for the cert exam, examguides.com is recommended for its up to date cram notes.
4. New articles: The home page displays new articles that have recently been added to the website in the New articles section. IP v6 Tutorials, Microsoft VB.NET – Drag-n-Drop Program, and Satellite phones tutorial have been added recently. Further, the web is transforming in to cloud based work spot, wherein almost all activities are being carried out online using cloud platforms such as PaaS, NaaS, SaaS, etc. Articles such as Cloud Computing provides a thorough review of cloud based services and service providers in a detailed manner.
Please check out the website and leave your feedback. https://www.tutorialsweb.com